We will continuously strive to be the premier behavioral health administrative services organization.
- We will develop, organize and manage behavioral health resources and services.
- We are committed to working with our customers to meet their needs.
- We advocate for public policies that support behavioral health resources and services.
- We will enhance the availability, quantity, quality and efficacy of substance abuse services to populations at need in our geographic regions by utilizing evidence based practices and performance based outcomes.
- Accountability: We are accountable for the promises we make as an organization and as individuals, and are responsible for the prudent use of time and materials. We use resources wisely and provide a reasonable economic return to our stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to monitor and improve our performance in all aspects of our organizational operations.
- Integrity: We conduct our business with honesty and the highest ethical standards.
- Teamwork: We will coordinate and work together in support of our vision, mission and values. We demonstrate respect for the roles and duties of each person and are loyal to Signal and our colleagues. We succeed or fail as a team.
- Work Environment: We will maintain and support a work environment that is safe, challenging and enjoyable. We strive to bring out the best in our employees.
- Employee Growth: We support our employees and will provide education and advancement opportunities for growth. We celebrate hard work and success by acknowledging achievements in a variety of ways.
- Diversity: We encourage diversity and welcome differences in people, their views and beliefs.
- Communication: We encourage and promote open and respectful communication among our employees, customers and partners.